Monday, March 05, 2007

Little Announcement...

Since I know some of you aren't as well-versed or interested in computing as I am, I have created a new blog for all of that stuff. I'll be moving my post about Mac System memory over completely soon. If any of you have made comments and want them transferred with it, I don't know how to do that within the blogger framework, but feel free to post the same comment over there and I'll publish it right away. In a few days I'll remove that post from this blog to avoid having double-link issues with some of the computer folks/sites that will be linking to it.

Laters.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

oh dearest BIL - thanks so much for making this new other blog - I promise that I will read it, but only when I don't already have a headache. Deal?

Alex said...

It's a deal.

Anonymous said...

Good idea Alex, now I won't fall asleep reading every other blog!
I am sure you geek buddies will enjoy the separation as much as the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Just don't have so much fun blogging 'puter stuff that you forget about the rest of us.

Nicole said...

the world of normalcy thanks you.

Alex said...

normalcy shmormalcy. I've heard the kind of things your people talk about...