Sunday, July 08, 2007

She's Back!!!

As most of you know, Nicole was gone last week helping her sister start to get settled in their new home. For lack of anything better to do, I kept a tally of sorts while she was gone.

Food:
Pounds of meat eaten: 6
Gallons of milk drunk: 1
Otter-Pops eaten: 75 (plus or minus a few...)
Gallons of Gatorade drunk: 2
J-Dawgs eaten: 1
Quarts of ice cream eaten: 2
Boxes of brownie mix used/eaten: 1

Recreation:
Action movies watched (that Nicole won't watch with me): 5
Miles ridden on my bike: 32
Miles ridden off the pavement: 16
Characters created for Dungeons and Dragons Online Games: 2

Other:
Hours of sleep: 24 (I don't sleep very good when Nicole is gone)
Days I cooked on the grill: 5 (of 7)
Programming projects done: bits and pieces of 3

6 comments:

Nicole said...

i'm glad that you missed me, and i'm also quite glad that you got all of those ridiculous movies out of your system.

Natalie said...

yes, isn't it fun to have guy time alone?! just kidding, I know you missed her like mad, so I won't steal her again for a while.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had as much fun as she and Natalie did!!

Christy said...

75 otter pops!!? man that brings back memories of the good old days at the B.C. silly boy.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you did all right by yourself, although for your health, maybe it is good she is back to rimind you to eat your veggies!

Candida Marie said...

good for you for cooking for yourself. when i head off, joe splits his meals evenly between Del Taco and Burger King!