Thursday, July 26, 2007

The last 4 years

Well, Nicole and I got married 4 years ago today. Most of you have probably read her blog today, which pretty much sums us up. Most people who knew us both separately before we were married thought we were both crazy. Most people who knew her and met me thought she was crazy. Most people who knew me and met her thought I was crazy. Crazy or not, the last 4 years have been the best of my life. We've both had to give up a few things, and pick up a few things, and given that we are both in school we don't always have the time/resources to do things that we'd really like to do or that we grew up doing, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Here are a few pics from the last 4 years.

The big day:











My first trip to Hawai'i:











A new world for Nicole:









A new world for me:












One of our favorite places to be:









It's been lots of fun. Luv ya babe.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

well i WAS a little bit crazy, but no regrets, baby. i love you lots.

Natalie said...

you guys are the best - love you lots!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that these incrdibly different people are so in love.
I am also glad that I was there for 4 of the 5 pictures you posted. I hope that trend continues.

Christy said...

yes, i thought you both were crazy, but in a good way of course. happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Yep, opposites do attract....you are evidence of that...

Love you both.