Sunday, March 02, 2008

P.S. to my post the other day about anti-biotics.

It's also amazing that a lot of antibiotics can kill not only bronchitis, but enough of the normal bacteria in your body to make you grow mold on your tongue. Lots of it. And it kinda sneaks up on you because for the first day or two it just feels like your mouth and tongue are really dry. Weird, eh? I'm having all kinds of new experiences these days...

So if your doctor prescribes you Azithromycin, eat lots of yogurt.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

sick, al. i cannot believe you blogged about this. unreal.

Christy said...

yes, that is truly DISGUSTING. and does mo have your plague now?

Alex said...

Yeah it is kinda gross, but whadya do?

Yeah, I think she does have my plague. Or maybe Sophie's...

Natalie said...

look at you, being all medical and scientific with your yogurt recommendation fancy pants on!
good think wife #1 takes care of all the kissing and stuff because I sure wouldn't want that yucky mouth kissing ME!

Nicole said...

oh you better believe that wife #1 instigated a SERIOUS kissing embargo with said nasty mouth. come now. me and mold? not gonna happen.

Julie Castellon said...

Now that's what I'm talking about. Finally, a little Biology!

Alex said...

Oh, I'm definitely cool with biology, just not with weird manifestations of it in my mouth.