Sunday, February 25, 2007

Another Q&A from Natalie


1. What's the quality you like least of yourself? I'm sometimes easily distracted when I should be focusing on other things

2. If you could trade places with anyone, living or dead, for a day, who would it be? There's far too many people in history I would have liked to be around, but the first person who comes to mind that I'd like to change places with would be the cold, hungry, all-but-forgotten farmer-turned-soldier who stumbled across George Washington kneeling in the snow and praying for the deliverance of his rag-tag army and the infant country he knew only God could save.

3. My life would be simpler if... School was easier...

4. What's your favorite possession? My gun, my bike, or my computer.

5. Guiltiest pleasure? I don't really feel guilt about any of the things I like. I find the idea of liking something "I know I shouldn't" is a little silly.

6. High road or low road? Not that I know anybody who would "want" to choose the low road, but I try to do what I feel is the "Right Thing".

7. Who was the naughtiest kid in your elementary school, and what did he do? Although I feel that the word "he" here is a little bit of a stereotyper I think that most of my teachers could have made a pretty good case for me being the naughtiest kid in my elementary school (and most of high school). I'll plead the fifth on the details, since I didn't get caught in most of my shenanigans, but a lot of them (in grade school) involved spit-wads (I graduated from spit-wads to things like fire and dry ice in high school). Incidentally, having the same 6th grade teacher as my dad was an enlightening experience when one of the times I got caught he said, "Damn it Tim!!"

8. The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is... Where to live when BYU housing kicks out the rest of the families from Wyview Park Student Family Housing (but I'm not mad about it...)That's not the gun I mentioned above, but what a good day...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good info...#7 is especially enlightening...ask Nicole about spitwads in elementary school.

Natalie said...

dude, who's that tuff lookin' chick shooting that weapon?

Nicole said...

you're "sometimes" easily distracted? "sometimes," al? really?

and you do too have guilty pleasures. i know for a fact that you refuse to admit enjoying certain musicals, not to mentions jane austin films.

but i sure love you and your ways.

Alex said...

Correction: I don't actively dislike certain musicals and Jane Austen films, and there is no way on this green earth I'd choose them over any of the things I like.

Hence, no guilty pleasures.

Christy said...

love the guns. especially mo with the gun.

Anonymous said...

You and Nicole may enjoy a lot of differences in one another, but the spit wad thing is definitely one you can enjoy together.