Monday, February 12, 2007

Real Simple Q&A

Nicole said I should do this so here goes:


1. Bath or Shower? Eh. Whatever. Showers usually cuz they are faster and the purpose is to get clean.

2. What did you want to be when you were little? A soldier like my dad. Specifically I wanted to be an Army Ranger up until the time I got home from my mission.

3. What's the one thing you'll never understand? Why in the heck no one can make a pair of chick boots that is "cute" enough for my wife to approve of them, but useful enough to comfortably walk more than a block or two in. I know you were all expecting some kind of deep mysterious question, but if you can solve that one I'll be amazed.

4. What surprises you most about your adult life? Instead of an Army Ranger, or a construction worker, I'm a BYU student, studying Computer Science, looking at trying to get a Ph.D. and be a professor someday.

5. What's your idea of the perfect meal? It MUST HAVE meat. Potatoes help. Veggies are good. Add a peach-mango smoothie and you're there.

6. What is the craziest fashion trend or hairstyle you've worn? I don't recall ever wearing a fashion trend. My vacation beard over the semester break this year wasn't a big hit with Nicole, so I guess you could call that crazy.

7. What amount of money would make you feel like you were set for life? I'd settle for graduating, moving on to graduate school, and getting a more 'real' job.

8. If you could change careers now without any consequences or financial loss, what would you switch to? Uh... I would be a computer geek. And get paid for it. Oh wait, that's what I do. Ooh, ooh, I got it! I would be a graduated computer geek. Now that would be something.

9. What is the big decision you are currently wrestling with? Um. What to answer this question with. I really don't think I'm wrestling with any big decisions right now. Maybe what to focus on as I get into 400 level CS courses and start looking at grad school. Yeah, that would probably be it.

Thank you all, good night.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

"showers usually cuz they are faster and the purpose is to get clean," huh? this from the boy who takes the world's longest showers. hmmmm.

oh and the correct answer for #8 would be: professor of computer science at BYU HAWAII. hehe. he.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you did this! I agree with gold - professor at BYU Hawaii would be perfect for you. February's interview is coming, so prepare yourself for more blog entries, my friend!

Anonymous said...

#3 - I like your boots (especially how you cinch them up!
#6 - (not too crazy) fashion trend was the bleached hair you had when we first met you.
#8 - Graduated computer geek, huh?

Anonymous said...

Fun as always to get to know you even better, and to read the wise cracks from Nicole.