Monday, April 27, 2009

Me and Mr. E.

So I'm finally getting around to remembering that I have a blog now that the semester is over and I've survived the usual last-week-of-class ordeal. Nicole's sister Natalie and her kids were visiting from Denver so here are some pictures that I took or was otherwise involved in.

Watching a little Planet Earth...
After watching a little Planet Earth...
Nicole and Mr. E. (whose facial expressions remind me a _lot_ of Calvin)...

So many eggs, all to myself...

Photos by me, except the ones with me in them, which were not by me growing telekinetic powers (as cool as that would be) but rather (and much less cool-ly) were taken by Nicole.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

we sure do love that mr. e!

Natalie said...

mr. e just loves you so much. and his mushu...and his trucks, which, by the way, will be perfect toys to take along to CA since he can grasp them now.
that bottom one of him and the eggs is excellent - that's the one that will go in his baby book for easter. LOVE IT!

Mom K said...

He does love his Favorite Uncle, Alex.

Christy said...

oh alex, you're so cute.
it was good to see you and mo tonight!

dad k. said...

Love the picture of Ethan with the eggs, and the one of the two of you asleep is a classic.

Unknown said...

I happen to disagree with your last sentence. I think Nicole is actually cooler than telekinetic powers.