Monday, October 06, 2008

I know, I know, enough already...

Look at me, 2 posts in 2 days. Don't get used to it, though, my mom tagged me and I knew if I didn't do it right now I'd forget. So here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Where is your significant other? 6'away
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? crazy
5. Your father? mellow
6. Your favorite thing? electrons
7. Your dream last night? non-existent
8. Your dream/goal? graduating
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? biking
11. Your fear? drowning
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Apple
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? graduated
15. One of your wish-list items? Challenger
16. Where you grew up? Orderville
17. The last thing you did? eat
18. What are you wearing? hat
19. Your TV? korean
20. Your pet? non-existent
21. Your computer? unending
22. Your mood? normal
23. Missing someone? nah
24. Your car? Yeti
25. Something you're not wearing? bra
26. Favorite store? amazon.com
27. Your summer? crazy
28. Love someone? much-ly
29. Your favorite color? orange
30. When is the last time you laughed? barely
31. Last time you cried? 2002

Guess what? Not tagging anybody. You're all off the hook. Look at me defying convention.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good "getting to know you"post...thanks for sharing...and thanks to Jeanette for tagging you.

Christy said...

2002? are you serious?

and i'm glad you're not wearing a bra.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the get to know you stuff. Most I could have guessed or already knew. Who died in 2002?
So glad you aren't wearing a bra.

Nicole said...

if you cried more, you'd be a healthier person. you know, catharsis and all that. :)

down in the valley said...

Thanks for 'playing..' and for making me smile. Just think, if I weren't 'crazy' what would life be like? :>)

Natalie said...

chelsea wants you to know that she's very sad you aren't missing her. rude.